Carolyn and her husband have been married for 32 years and have 2 children. She loves to learn, travel, exercise, bicycle long distance, ski, read, serve the community, and spend time with family and friends. Carolyn has lived in the valley since 2001.
- Snoqualmie Valley School District Board of Directors: Current President since January, 2018; Vice President 2014 and 2015; Director since January 2012. Elected in November, 2011 and re-elected in November, 2015.
- Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors: Current Immediate Past President/Member of Executive Committee since January, 2019; President 2017 and 2018; Vice President 2015 and 2016; Treasurer 2013 and 2014; Director since 2010.
- City of Snoqualmie Economic Development Commission: Current Chair since 2017; member since 2013.
- East King County Chambers of Commerce Legislative Coalition: Current Vice Chair since 2018; Snoqualmie Valley delegate to this multi-Chamber coalition which advocates for business friendly policies and actions in the state legislature since 2014.
- Snoqualmie Valley YMCA Advisory Board: 2015 to 2017
- Snoqualmie Valley Schools Foundation Board of Directors: President 2008 to 2010; director 2002 to 2010.
- Mount Si High School Learning Improvement Team: 2007 to 2010.
- Music Boosters at Mount Si High School: 2004 to 2010.
- Other District Committees: Facilities Task Force; Controversial Issues Task Force
Ernst & Young: Senior Audit Manager and CPA, specialized in companies in the financial, biotech, and golf industries, primarily with Securities and Exchange Commission transactions and reporting; taught accounting and auditing nationally for the firm annually; Senior VP of multi-billion dollar bank in charge of financial and SEC reporting, had significant board of directors interaction, supervised 50 personnel; retired to raise children and volunteer in the community.
Graduated Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude from San Diego State University in Business Administration/Accounting, education included one year at the University of Southern California with a major in Computer Science and a minor in Dance (Dean’s List)
CPA since 1985